We are looking for a CNC loader that can efficiently load material into the CNC and follow work instructions. The candidate will be expected to observe, listen, learn, and help graciously when needed. The candidate will ensure that they treat others in a respectful and supportive manner. Reliable transportation to and from work is a must.
CNC loader job responsibilities
- Assists the CNC operator by loading a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Pays attention to details
- Deburs parts and polishes parts
- Maintains quality and safety standards
- Can focus on the job at hand
- Maintains a clean work area
- Willing to perform helper jobs around the shop
CNC loader job duties
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces, adhering to international standards.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing timecard details (production and time log).
CNC loader skills and qualifications
CNC loading experience is a must. Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication (must be fluent in English, both verbal and written), Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Tooling, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment.