The stacker is designed to stack and accumulate pails up to a stack height of 48″. The pails are stacked upwards and completed stacks are lowered back on to the conveyor and accumulated. The unit is controlled by a small PLC with an operator interface.
- Pails are stacked to an adjustable height
- Completed stacks are lowered onto the conveyor and move onto a powered accumulation conveyor ready for packaging
- Stack counts and timing values are changed by means of a small operator interface.
- All cylinders and solenoid valves are Festo.
- The conveyor drives are Baldor DC variable speed.
- A six foot powered accumulation conveyor is included.
- Equipment is CSA inspected
- Guarding to be compliant with OSHA