Automated Plastic Handle Installer
The automatic handle installer is designed to install plastic handles onto pails, then stack and accumulate the completed products. One operator is able to load two handle storage conveyors and manage two systems simultaneously. The system is specifically designed to reduce operator fatigue. Provides speeds of up to 400 units per hour.
- The operator loads handles onto the accumulation conveyor. The speed can be adjusted from the touch screen.
- Pails are oriented by rotation and pneumatic stop to be in proper position.
- The handle transfer arm picks a handle from the accumulation conveyor, forms the handle to a U-shape and aligns the handle buttons with the opening of the pail.
- The pails are precisely re-oriented and the handle buttons are pressed into the pail openings.
- Siemens control and user interface
- Guarding to be compliant with OSHA
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.