Manual Flame Treater
The Martin Automated manual flame treater flame treats pails with the assistance of an operator. The operator places a pail on to an adjustable disk, then initiates two Banner photoelectric buttons to start the flame cycle. The buttons feature an anti-tie-down circuit. Upon initiation of the cycle, the pail starts rotating and the flame is turned on. A product sensing photo switch prevents the operator from starting the machine without a pail in place. Flame time is adjustable by a timer.
- Siemens control
- Flynn Burner flame control
- Integrated light safety bars
- Anti-tie down banner finger photo switches
- Option to be adjustable to treat various sized pails
- Flame time and fault parameters can be set on a small HMI
- A photo switch to interlock the burner
- If no pail in place, then flame treatment cannot be started
- An infra-red flame sensor
- If the flame fails to ignite or go out, then a fault will be indicated by a flashing LED
- Before continuing to flame treat, the fault must be cleared by means of a button
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.