Orienting and Elevating Feeder
The Martin Automated Orienting and Elevating Feeder is built to handle a wide range of round, lightweight parts such as caps, lids and plastic discs.
- Parts are drawn from the hopper via a cleated belt, then rest on the cleats as they advance to a vertical elevator section.
- Orientation is accomplished within the vertical elevator section, and parts with their heavy side towards the belt remain on the cleat.
- A cam bar directs the part through an external side discharge chute, preparing the part to be sent to its next destination.
- Siemens control
- Handles a wide range of lightweight parts
- Lockable castor wheels for easy mobility
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.