The Martin Automated clamshell style pail catcher uses a funnel shaped stainless steel bucket to catch pails from an injection-molding machine. The pail catcher will not interfere with the molding cycle time and does not attach to the injection molding machine. And the system has a very low profile which adds less than 3-1/2” to the pail height.
- The pail drops into a funnel shaped catcher
- On the single cavity catcher, two hinged stainless steel doors then open and the pail is conveyed by a belt conveyor
- On the dual cavity catcher, the stainless steel bucket doors are pulled back simultaneously to release both pails
- Controlled by using a small PLC, located on a panel
- Driven by a ¼ HP DC motor
- There are two basic pail catcher styles, single and dual cavity
- The top of the catcher has 3/8” diameter-rounded edges
- The bottom of the catcher has a spring-loaded polyurethane pad below the belt that protects the pail from damage
- Low profile
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.