The Martin Automated Pail Stacker stacks and accumulates pails up to a stack height of 48″. The pails are stacked upwards and completed stacks are lowered back on to the conveyor and accumulated. The unit is controlled by a small PLC with an operator interface.
- Pails are stacked to an adjustable height
- Completed stacks are lowered onto the conveyor and move onto a powered accumulation conveyor ready for packaging
- Stack counts and timing values are changed by means of a small operator interface
- Cylinders and solenoid valves are Festo
- Conveyor drives are Groschopp DC variable speed
- Six foot powered accumulation conveyor is included
- Guarding to be compliant with OSHA
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.