Semi-Automatic Gasket and Spout Installer
The Martin Automated Semi-Automatic Gasket and Spout Installer can be configured to install both O-ring style gaskets and crimp/press-on style spouts with the assistance of an operator.
- The operator places the gasket loosely into the groove of the lid and then places the lid into the gasket installer’s drive plate
- The cycle is then initiated by means of two touch buttons
- During installation, the gasket is guided to the edge with a guided mechanical finger, the gasket is pressed into the groove by the gasket install wheel
- There is the option to add gasket confirmation
- Gasket confirmation will check for double gaskets, overlapped gaskets or no gasket
- An error will signify a faulty installation
As an option to the Semi-Automatic Gasket Installer, crimp or press-on style spouts can also be installed
The operator manually places the fitment on to the lid as well as the gasket. When the machine is activated by the touch buttons, the top press pushes down on the cover and the fitment is pressed in from the bottom, followed by the gasket installation as described above.
- Siemens PLC and interface
- Anti tiedown touch start-buttons and safety light curtain
- Lockable castor wheels for easy mobility
- Festo cylinders
- Groschopp motor
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.