Semi-Automatic Gasket Installing Press
The Martin Automated Semi-Automatic Gasket Installing Press installs O-ring style gaskets using press in tooling with the assistance of an operator.
- The operator places the gasket loosely into the groove of the lid and then places the lid into the gasket installer’s drive plate
- The cycle is then initiated by means of two touch start buttons
- During installation, the gasket is pressed into the groove by the electroless nickel-plated steel press
- Siemens PLC and interface
- Anti tiedown touch start-buttons and safety light curtain
- Lockable castor wheels for easy mobility
- Festo cylinders
Ready for a quote?
Ready for a quote? Contact us today!
Need our Parts and Repair Requisition Form? Click here!
102-17941 Roan Place,
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 5K1
Phone: (604) 576-6000
Fax: (604) 576-6097
Martin Automated Systems’ plant is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Located in Surrey, a suburb of Vancouver, we are a 45-minute drive from Vancouver international airport (VYR) and a 15-minute drive from the Pacific Highway border crossing.